The E-PM215Ti Clipless MTB Pedal by Exustar features an alloy body with a titanium axle and a dual-sided CrMo binding. It also features an anodized surface treatment and fully adjustable binding tension. They're designed for the E-C05 cleats and weigh only 140 grams each.
- Rigid forged aluminum alloy body sized 81 x 55 mm
- CNC-machined titanium axle
- LSL bushing and sealed bearing reduces weight and thickness
- Dual-sided lost-wax cast CrMo binding with fully adjustable binding tension
- Anodized surface treatment
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.